Tip 1: Don't Panic
Look around you and see what other organizations are doing- what other people are doing.
Jesse reminded us that Falmouth is not assessing our work- just the learning outcomes. And our ability to meet them.
Note to self: Pay close attention to the Learning Outcomes
This is a time to re-think things.
Think out of the box. Use the technology available to you.
Even though the FMP is usually a selfish time, when it's all about you and your project, thats not really appropriate at this time- but we are all in this position together.
Use peer- to-peer meetings.
Still feeling a bit unsettled about things at this time. Should be meeting with Wendy soon so hopefully I'll get some direction/ inspiration.
Labels
- Contextual Research (28)
- Coursework (47)
- FMP (47)
- Informing Contexts (31)
- Project Development (31)
- Surfaces and Strategies (32)
- Sustainable Prospects (25)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reflections
As I look back through this, my MA journey with Falmouth, I am pretty amazed at the experiences I have had and the progress I have made pers...
-
"...working within the collaborative has the advantage of helping to constitute a group identity, which in turn led to the development...
-
Fig. 1: Borensztein 2016. Sharon . [book] Leon Borensztein focuses on documentary and psychological portraiture. His subjects, per...
No comments:
Post a Comment